NWACC Offering Business Marketing Courses for Professionals
Whether you are new to social media or just have limited marketing resources, join NorthWest Arkansas Community College and explore the most cost-effective way to grow your business in the global digital marketplace. NWACC has several different certificate programs to choose from so be sure and check them all out.
WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION CERTIFICATE
Good communication has a positive impact on every aspect of business operations. Whether you are sharing your information internally or externally, your message must be written well. These courses will help you get your message across with just the right delivery.
• Introduction to Workplace Communication
• Intermediate Workplace Communication & Business Writing
• Writing for the Web & Social Media
MARKETING BASIC CERTIFICATE
Marketing in the 21st century is so much more than product, price, place and promotion. The courses listed below will help you establish the marketing plan to help your business meet its potential.
• Introduction to Marketing for Small Business
• Building a Brand for Small Business
• Beginner's Guide to Successful Email Marketing
• Public Relations & Reputation Management
• Writing & Executing a Basic Marketing Plan
• Measuring Marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFICATE
Social media marketing is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of social media marketing is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
• Getting started with Facebook for Your Business
• Intermediate Facebook Marketing
• Getting Started with Instagram for Your Business
• Intermediate Instagram Marketing
• Getting Started on Pinterest for Your Business
• Getting Started on YouTube for Your Business
• Social Media Marketing Strategies
• Blogging & Content Marketing
DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATE
Digital marketing is the new wave of marketing using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. Learn how to take your business to the next level using this marketing platform.
• Digital Marketing Basics
• Intermediate Digital Marketing
• Using Micro-Targeted Online Advertising to Maximize Your Budget
• SEO & Analytics for Digital Marketing
View these courses or register here.
For questions, contact:
Stacy Reagan, 479-936-5108, email@example.com
Tom Freking, 479-619-4175, firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.nwacc.edu/businessprodevtraining.